Après un master en commerce international et un mastère spécialisé en Communications, Laure débute sa carrière en agence de communication à Paris.
London Food Tech Week is a festival designed to connect people and companies in Food Tech. It is also an opportunity to educate and foster partnerships.
The London FoodTech Week’s agenda includes:
- Current trends and innovations in health and wellness (customer eating habits, optimised nutrition, novel foods and alternative proteins, DNA sequencing reflecting on food choices, plant-based diet…)
- Engaging consumers digitally and tech enabling experience with food (virtual reality & augmented reality for food)
- Building purpose into the business to respond to customers expectations (locally sourced products, waste reduction, sustainability, innovations, technologies)
- The future of eating out and eating at home: opportunities, innovations and tech for chefs and restaurants (dining experience expectations, social media influence, technology creating efficiencies)
- Tech and innovations to adapt to the growing food demand in cities (space agriculture, urbanisation…).
The London Food Tech Week will take place in various locations across central London from October the 30th until November the 3rd.
To download the agenda, click here.
To get tickets, click here. You can choose full days tickets or pop in and out throughout the week, depending on yours interests, your schedule and your objectives.
To read the article about YFood, click here.