Après un master en commerce international et un mastère spécialisé en Communications, Laure débute sa carrière en agence de communication à Paris.
The event should gather 300 exhibiting suppliers. You will have the opportunity to attend 150 free seminars and panel debates on health and safety, sustainability, growing pains, the future of delivery, customer’s loyalty, etc. Besides, the event will give you a chance to discuss with industry experts and benefit from national scale networking features. The program is to be revealed close to the event.
Speakers include industry’s visionaries who are shaping the takeaway and restaurant industry for tomorrow, such as:
- Abel Campos, McDonald’s Restaurants
- Neil Manhas, Pizza Hut Uk
- Ben Carter and Graham Corfield, Just Eat
- Mark McCulloch, We ARE Spectacular (Former Marketing Director Pret A Manger)
- Shweta Jhajharia, who will speak about “How to grow your take away business by 46,4%?”
- Michael Guindon, Social Theorem Consulting, who will explain “How Digital Media can increase your revenue by over 33%?”
- Martin Kersh, Foodservice Packaging Association, who will address the 2 critical packaging issues UK takeaway owners will face in future.
- Emily Foster, Freelance Dietitians UK, who will give you tips on how to adapt to the personalised nutrition trend which is going mainstream.
For further information or to get a free ticket, visit the Takeaway Expo 2017’s website.