Après un master en commerce international et un mastère spécialisé en Communications, Laure débute sa carrière en agence de communication à Paris.
HOSTECH 2018 is a conference dedicated to the challenges and the opportunities brought by technology to the hospitality sector.
Today, the hospitality sector is behind when it comes to technology. But to be attractive to the new generation of consumers, it is essential to catch-up and remains on top of technology and security issues.
It is a must-attend event if you are looking to drive efficiency and encourage loyalty in a highly competitive sector.
Speakers, from inside and outside the industry, will cover topics such as:
- digital transformation for established brands such as Casual Dining Group (Cafe Rouge, Bella Italia, Las Iguanas), Michells & Butlers, and Azzurri Group (Zizzi, Ask Italian, Coco di Mama, Radio Alice) ;
- legislation (Tech Quarters);
- job automation by 2030 (Trajectory Partnership);
- use of data to build a consumer base and increase loyalty (Be at One);
- insights out of data (Microsoft);
- role of tech in the growth of national food-to-go chain (Data Therapy).
The HOSTECH Conference will take place at the Ham Yard Hotel in London on Tuesday 16th of January. Standard price is £250 + VAT.
To find out more information, visit HOSTECH.