Après un master en commerce international et un mastère spécialisé en Communications, Laure débute sa carrière en agence de communication à Paris.
Casual Dining will take place on the 21st and 22nd of February in the Business Design Centre in London. This trade show is designed to enable decision-makers, from branded / chain restaurants or independent restaurants or pubs, to find new products and to hear from industry leaders whilst networking. It has been created to reflect the changes in the eating out sector including the growth of the casual dining market.
Over 200 quality suppliers with innovative products will attend this event. Exhibitors will showcase:
- Foodservice such as products and ingredients;
- Desserts, confectionery, and cake ;
- Drinks: hot drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate), soft drinks (juices, water, Carbonated drinks…) and alcoholic drinks (Beers, Wines, Ciders, Spirits, and aperitifs);
- Equipment (refrigeration, ovens, grills, coffee machines, smoothie makers…);
- Interior design, furniture, signage, crockery, Cutlery, place settings…
- Technology: EPOS, online ordering systems, stock management system…
The speakers for 2018 have been recently unveiled. The 5 experts, from the UK’s most well-known casual dining chains: Susan Chappell (Mitchells & Butlers), Mark Smith (Pho), Nick Collins (Loungers), James Spragg (Casual Dining Group – Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and Belgo) and Zoe Bowley (Pizza Express) will share their market insights.
Besides, on the 21st of February, the 2018 Casual Dining Restaurant and Pub Awards will celebrate the nation’s best in the following categories: New Casual Dining concept of the year, Best new pub / bar site, Best new restaurant site, Menu innovation award, Marketing Campaign of the year, Best Designed Casual Dining Restaurant of the year, Independent Pub of the year, Independent Restaurant of the year, amongst other categories.
To learn more about the event, click here
To book your free ticket, click here
Credit photo: Casual Dining